Style and Design

After ordering two different products and after months and months, never receiving my items, my credit cards were used to make large purchases across the nation.I am pretty careful with my credit cards and never shop online, but in desperation to find a style of hinges that are rare, thought I purchased them.

Instead, my credit cards were used and pretty sure this fake store was the front to obtain my numbers.I wish I would have read the horrible reviews about this company, and not sure why I didn't do my research, but the great price lured me in, only to cause me to shut down my credit cards and wish someone would shut this website down.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stolen card numbers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "stolen credit card numbers" of decor glamour customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Decor Glamour needs to "put the owners in jail" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned decor glamour customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Decor Glamour.

Comments