Style and Design

I purchased hinges, they told me they would not ship for 6 weeks.A couple weeks later, they send me an email to verify receipt of product....of course I never received it.

They only way to communicate with them is through email, so I emailed them. They told me they did not mean to send me that email. Ship date comes and goes, and I once again have to email them to find out the status of my purchase. This time they tell me it wont ship for 3 months.

They did refund my money, but I am pretty sure this is a cover just to use people's money for as long as they can before they demand a refund. Beware though, while looking to purchase the hinges from other online companies, I called several of them only to find that it is the same voice mail as decor glamour.

I lucked out and got my money back, but my advice to you is to do your research.Even online hardware companies can be a scam!

lynnzimmerman wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Decor Glamour. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Decor Glamour to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Decor Glamour and decor glamour shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.