I was emailed credit card did not go throughout - called and it of course was someone who nearly spoke English - they contract the customer calls to somewhere in Asia.It was a glitch in their system, not sure what they were going to do anything until I called and waited on indefinite hold.

I guess indefinite hold should be expected from this company because no call ever goes through immediately I waited for 24 minutes one day before anyone would pick up.The same products can be purchase from other on line merchants with much better service.By the way make sure you don't have to return anything it is a hassle.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Decor Glamour. The most disappointing about emtek furniture from Decor Glamour was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Decor Glamour.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Decor Glamour to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Decor Glamour?

Comments